Struggling with Meat Processing & Packaging Facility Cleaning? Call Kleen360 today!
Cleaning a Meat Processing Facility involves all the basic cleaning required for any food processing facility, but with a lot more care and attention to detail. Considering that the packaged products have to stay safe for consumption until their expiry date, it is doubly important that the processing and packaging facility maintains the highest standards of cleanliness possible.
If you own or manage a food processing facility, especially a meat processing one, engaging an expert commercial cleaning company such as Kleen360 https://kleen-360.com/ with decades of experience in the cleaning, sanitation, disinfection and viral remediation industry could take away your cleaning worries and ensure absolute safety of your plant.
Why don’t you visit https://kleen-360.com/who-we-serve/cleaning-services-for-food-processing-facilities/ for a quick overview on what Kleen360 can do for you?
Before you can start any cleaning, there are a couple of essential steps to complete:
- First, remove all the raw food from the processing facility and store them in a different place. This step is important because if pressure washing of walls and some equipment is carried out, there is the danger of debris, dirt and stray proteins forming aerosol particles and settling on the food which may lead to infection.
- There is also the possibility of the cleaning chemicals and detergents forming residues on the food causing food-poisoning.
- Another is to stop all the processes and unplug the machines for the entire cleaning and disinfecting period.
Once those are done, the next series of thorough food processing facility or meat processing plant cleaning can be carried out effectively by performing the following:
- Removal of soil, grime, dirt and debris, both organic and inorganic particles from the food processing areas – Sweeping and dusting of visible impurities, and removing them with scrapers, brushes, dry mops and dustpans can help clear a lot of accumulated debris out of the way, paving the way for more elaborate cleansing activities.
Kleen360’s well trained experienced crew is sure to have all the right protocols https://kleen-360.com/about/our-process/ at their fingertips.
- Washing with potable water – This can clear away the food particles stuck to the equipment, floor and walls. High pressure hoses or steam cleaning are only to be used in areas where there is no danger of aerosols being formed and contaminating food and equipment.
Care should be taken to follow the Clean-In-Place protocols recommended for specific equipment. In the case of dry food processors, water is to be avoided, and dry lint-free wipes, or alcohol based cleaning agents can be used.
- Water/steam washing can help remove some raw food and organic matter sticking to equipment, walls or floors, but is not sufficient for complete cleanliness. Picking the right detergent is the crucial next step.
While some wall and flooring material material could benefit with concentrated acidic detergents, sensitive equipment would require a milder cleaning. Manual scrubbing has also proven to be quite effective in achieving 100% removal of crusted impurities.
- The next step is the rinsing off of the detergents along with the food particles and organic matter. While Kleen360 has the latest in equipment to do all the steps mentioned, and a non toxic suite of cleaning products, there are also many more reasons https://kleen-360.com/about/why-kleen360/ why Kleen360 could be your ideal cleaning partner!
It is to be noted that this is merely the cleaning process and thorough sanitation procedures accompanied by disinfection and viral remediation must follow the above steps to get the food processing facility back in operation. Call Kleen360 at (888) 717- 0360 to know more about our KleenSafe https://kleen-360.com/services/disinfection-viral-remediation/ program today.