A-Z of Convention Center Cleaning from Kleen360
Planning and hosting a convention, be it an exhibition of sorts or a congregation of people for an event, takes a lot of time and effort. There are some activities that cannot be outsourced and have to be necessarily carried on by the host. But some important responsibilities like cleaning, sanitation, disinfection and viral remediation of the venue itself before, during and after the event can be effectively outsourced to a capable commercial cleaning company such as Kleen360 https://kleen-360.com/ to considerably improve the host’s efficiency!
A professional cleaning company like Kleen360 with more than 23 years of experience in the field https://kleen-360.com/services/festivals-events-cleaning/ is sure to segregate the event venue into different areas which would require different methods of cleaning and sanitation. For example, the flooring in the exhibition areas and the main conference halls could be very different to the ones in the office spaces, while the administrative areas would have a lot more electronic gadgets, desks and chairs when compared to the kitchen.
This means that the cleaning crews need to be properly trained in the latest cleaning techniques https://kleen-360.com/about/our-process/ and equipment so as to follow the best practices for the different areas. With Kleen360 having invested significantly in training and equipment, you are sure to get the job done perfectly! Not only that, but by working with their clients during the early stages, Kleen360 can develop a scope of work and customized service plan to provide greater flexibility by prioritizing the host’s critical needs to the most sensitive areas of the event or venue, delivering heightened safety, value, and appearance enhancements for talent, staff, vendors, and attendees.
Showcase safety measures and
boost customer confidence
- Digital badging for your website, review apps, and social media channels.
- On-premise certification decals and signage.
Having spotlessly clean halls for the stalls/exhibitions/conferences is the first step to inducing confidence about health and safety among the vendors and participants. More importantly, displaying visible signs, certificates, and posters around the venue can serve as continuous reminders of their safety. Enrolling in Kleen360’s Facility Safety Accreditation Program (F-SAP) https://kleen-360.com/services/f-sap/ can just be the thing you need to earn the Safety Certificate.
When it comes to cleaning the venue, the well trained cleaning crews from Kleen360 can get every single area of your venue sparkling clean.
Halls & Offices:
- Floors – washed/scrubbed according to the type of flooring
- Carpets and upholstery – thoroughly vacuumed and cleaned
- Walls – wiped down and cleaned
- Ceiling – dusted and wiped down
- All windows and doors – glass washed and shined, frames dusted down, wiped and washed if required
- Fans, lights, chandeliers, concealed lighting, switch boards and switches – wiped and cleaned wherever possible
- AC vents and crevices – dusted
- Any furniture including tables, chairs – dusted and wiped down
Kitchen and Food Service Areas:
- Floor area, including dry storage areas or walk-in closets – swept, scrubbed and mopped
- Countertops and metal surfaces – wiped clean, sanitized and disinfected
- Equipment – cleaned where allowed and required
- Walls and ceiling – wiped down and cleaned
- Exhaust system – degreased
- Ovens, stoves, broilers, fryers and other equipment – deep cleaned
- Kitchen sinks – washed regularly and sanitized
- Tables and chairs in the food serving areas – wiped down and cleaned periodically
- Trash bins – removed periodically, sanitized and liners replaced
Washrooms and Toilets:
- Floors – swept, scrubbed and mopped
- Bins – trash removed and liners replaced regularly
- Paper products, soaps and sanitizing kits – restocked
- All toilets, sinks and bowls – deep cleaned and disinfected
- Hand-wash and dressing areas – cleaned and sanitized
Why wait? Call Kleen360 at (888) 717- 0360, outsource your convention center cleaning to them, and focus on the essential revenue generating activities you actually enjoy doing!