Happy with how your new building complex has turned out? Whether it be an office complex, retail store, hospital, or even your own private home, I am sure completing the actual construction alone would have been a hugely challenging task. But with the departure of the construction crew, I doubt if you have been left with pristinely clean premises ready to move into tomorrow!
Post Construction Cleaning https://kleen-360.com/services/post-construction-cleaning/ involves a whole array of cleaning services that are usually not a part of the construction company’s responsibilities, and can probably not be effectively carried out by your own staff. Here are a few reasons why hiring a professional cleaning company could be a better business decision in terms of cost, time and effort, rather than burdening your own staff with the additional labor:
- Sorting and removal of post construction debris and proper disposal is no joke. Most of the time you would end up with a huge load of cement, concrete, bricks, stones, glass, wood, plastic and a hodgepodge of metal pieces. Sorting the individual elements alone could take up days and the precious hours of your own staff. A commercial cleaning company such as Kleen360 https://kleen-360.com/ who’ve been in the cleaning business for well over 2 decades is not only proficient with the kind of sorting that needs to be done, but can also complete the work in record time because of the relevant training given to the cleaning crews.
- Proper disposal of rubble and metals need to be carried out by the book in order to prevent harm to the environment as well as to other people. Professional Post Construction Cleaning companies such as Kleen360 https://kleen-360.com/about/our-story/, with the right kind of expertise and experience in this area, can save you plenty in fines alone!
- Electrical wiring, rusted pieces of metal, some electronic components, or even broken pieces of glass can prove particularly hazardous for people who are not trained in post construction cleaning. You can protect your own employees by outsourcing this dangerous job to the professionals, and your employees would be grateful for it, not to mention the insurance nightmares in case of harmful accidents!
- Speaking of safety, any building that calls itself clean in current times needs to be free of pathogens and microbes as well in addition to being just visually clean. Kleen360’s KleenSafeTM https://kleen-360.com/services/disinfection-viral-remediation/ offers you 360° of cleaning, sanitation, disinfection and viral remediation for all round safety!
- Irrespective of how much thought and money you’ve actually put into the building materials and the design of your new building, think of the adverse opinion a prospective customer or visitor can form on coming across a single stained dirty window, or splotches of paint where they do not belong!
Let Kleen360 take care of the following for you, and see your building’s allure increase multifold immediately:
- Removal of post-construction debris and proper disposal
- Thorough cleaning of all walls, moldings, trim, doors, shelving, and all fixtures
- Complete wipe down of cabinets, drawers, and countertops
- Meticulous sweeping, dusting, and vacuuming of all hard and soft surfaces
- Complete floor cleaning and waxing where required
- Exhaustive vacuuming and cleaning of of all carpeted areas
- Full sanitizing of kitchens and bathrooms, including cleaning of fixtures and switches
- Painstaking dust removal from exposed ceiling pipes, ventilation, and light fixtures
- Cleaning of all window sills and window frames
- Diligent and careful cleaning of all glass in the building including windows and partitions
Call Kleen360 at 888-717-0360, or click on https://kleen-360.com/get-a-quote/ to get a no-obligations quote today!