2021 has been a tough year for gym owners like me. Even after the lockdowns had relaxed, gaining the confidence of my customers regarding the health and safety of my premises seemed a very difficult obstacle to overcome. That is when I came across https://kleen-360.com/ and their services portfolio!
Without wasting any time I called Kleen360, a commercial cleaning company with over 20 years of experience in the area of cleaning and disinfection services, at 888-717-0360 and arranged a meeting with the very helpful management after going through their website https://kleen-360.com/who-we-serve/cleaning-services-for-health-fitness-centers/.
My first consideration was about cleaning and disinfecting my entire gymnasium. I am talking about quite a large area which has been split into a sizable space with the regular (and expensive) gym equipment such as the treadmill, exercycle, rowing machine, steppers, etc., a large rubber covered area for freestyle fitness, and a wooden floored yoga studio space in which yoga classes are conducted twice a week. This is why I needed a professional cleaning company who have had enough experience handling different surfaces and sensitive equipment, and Kleen360 fit the bill perfectly.
The trained crew started the KleenSafe procedures at the entrance/lobby area and dusted, wiped down, cleaned and disinfected all the surfaces that we come into contact with regularly, including the door, door knobs, reception desk, monitors, phones and even the glass partitions. Next they moved on to the workout area and meticulously
- Mopped and sanitized the hard floor surfaces
- Cleaned and disinfected the rubber flooring
- Vacuumed the carpets and removed all the stains
Kleen360’s protocols covered cleaning of the gym mats and the disinfection of hand-rails weights, bands, balls and even the vinyl pads and equipment frames.
Next in line were the locker rooms and the rest rooms. The trash bins were cleared, the floors scrubbed, the mirrors wiped clean and the taps and fixtures were thoroughly disinfected by the end of the day and the whole place was left clean and fresh, smelling like a garden full of flowers!
I was curious about the cleaning process https://kleen-360.com/about/our-process/ which made me take some time to observe the cleaning crew at work. Their process was as follows:
- A few high-touch points were chosen and the pathogen presence and count were measured before they started any of the cleaning. This I thought would be a good frame of reference to compare results, don’t you?
- Next the crew dusted, wiped, scrubbed and generally cleaned all the surfaces, including the walls, floor, ceiling, windows, doors, right down to the light switches.
- The disinfection procedure followed with the electrostatic sprayers and the patented, food-safe, EPA registered, zero-toxic, mechanical-kill disinfecting agent. The fine spray was sure to catch any bacteria and viruses even in the remotest corners of my fitness center!
- Then came the interesting part – the post-treatment surface testing with the EnSURETM Touch UltrasnapTM Surface ATP Test System, and I was indeed impressed with the final results.
The cleaning, sanitation and disinfection procedures were completed to my absolute satisfaction. But how could I convince my clients? Well, Kleen360 had the perfect answer for that too with their data-driven Facility Safety Accreditation Program (F-SAP) and the Safety Certificate awarded at the end of the procedures! Now I have a certificate from a reputed cleaning company assuring my clients that my health & fitness studio was as clean and safe as can possibly be, and I have the before and after data to prove it! Smart, don’t you think?
Choosing Kleen360 as my cleaning and disinfection partner has been the best decision I have ever made, and if you want to have the peace of mind I have now about the safety of my fitness center and yoga studio to my clients, call Kleen360 at 888-717-0360 today! You can also visit https://kleen-360.com/about/why-kleen360/ to see why they are the perfect solution to your cleaning and disinfection needs. Don’t hesitate. Call Kleen360 now!